Mathias & Sommer's Coin-Operated Rides & Pastries

Coin-Operated Rides & Pastries

Monday, July 03, 2006

Q&A with Victor Cha


Cliff, from Brimfield, Ohio writes:
Director Cha: The upcoming visit with Prime Minister Koizumis and President Bush, is this just a face to face, touch base with each other kind of thing on several issue or is there a prime issue that is behind the meeting? The Prime Minister is going to visit Graceland with the President, what is the motive behind this? Was the Prime Minister a fan of Elvis or something like that? Thank You

Victor Cha writes:
Cliff, thanks for your question. I'm glad you asked about Graceland! Answer: Close all doors, pet doors and unscreened windows from dusk to dawn. Put food away so that the opossum will not be tempted to enter!

Answer: No! Despite their rat-like appearance, opossums are not related to rats at all. Opossums are marsupials, or pouched mammals. Marsupials carry young in a pouch on the abdomen of the female. Relatives include the koala and kangaroo. The opossum holds the distinction of being North America’s only marsupial!

Answer: No. All wild animals belong in the wild. Give the opossum the chance to live the life nature intended…in the wild. In most states it is illegal to be in possession of a wild animal without the proper permits. If the opossum is an orphan or injured then seek immediate assistance.

Answer: Nothing. Leave it alone.

Cliff, from Brimfield, Ohio writes:
Question: I saw an opossum on the road. What should I do?
Question: How do I prevent an opossum from drowning in my pool?
Question: Opossums make my dog bark!
Question: My neighbor kills or tortures animals.
Question: My dog kills opossums.
Question: I see an opossum sharing a food dish with my cat.
Question: I think opossums are digging holes in my roof or yard.
Question: I sent an email and an attachment but it was not answered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home